3-31 St Petersburg
4-21 Long Beach
4-28 Sao Paulo
6-2 Belle Isle
9-22 Michigan (MIS)
9-28 Texas (TMS)
So, lets address some things after looking at my schedule:
1) The Canadian Triple Crown is there, with Toronto, Edmonton, and Vancouver as the three races in Canada. Having some kind of triple crown would be nice to see.
2) I hope Indycar can work something out to have two races in Michigan. It may dilute the market, but it's not like Belle Isle draws 150K people, only a fair 30K attend Belle Isle. You could manage to hold both races in my opinion.
3) Pocono should be spectacular if it gets on the schedule! Fast and flat, a perfect Indycar track.
4) No Phoenix? I don't think a date early in Indycar's season would work for Phoenix based off of the fact Nascar has a race there in March. And it just doesn't fit anywhere in the ladder half of the schedule.
5) I just do not see how it is possible to get close to a 50-50 split between ovals and road courses. There are too many road courses that want to host Indycar and not enough realistic options for ovals.
6) The most important part of the schedule (other than the 500) would be the bringing back of the old Triple Crown of Indianapolis, Pocono, and Michigan.
Have an opinion? Let me hear your thoughts.