Tuesday, December 25, 2012

12 Days of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me:

A 500 Ticket For Free


On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me:


2 Angry Birds

And a 500 Ticket For Free



On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me:


3 Pork Chops

2 Angry Birds

And a 500 Ticket For Free



On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me:


4 Firehawks

3 Pork Chops

2 Angry Birds

And a 500 Ticket For Free



On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me:


5 Old Wings

4 Firehawks

3 Pork Chops

2 Angry Birds

And a 500 Ticket For Free



On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me:


6 Swiss Missiles

5 Old Wings

4 Firehawks

3 Pork Chops

2 Angry Birds

And a 500 Ticket For Free



On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me:


7 AJ Foyt Quotes

6 Swiss Missiles

5 Old Wings

4 Firehawks

3 Pork Chops

2 Angry Birds

And a 500 Ticket For Free



On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me:


8 Winning Milk Jugs

7 AJ Foyt Quotes

6 Swiss Missiles

5 Old Wings

4 Firehawks

3 Pork Chops

2 Angry Birds

And a 500 Ticket For Free



On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me:


9 Helio Dance Moves

8 Winning Milk Jugs

7 AJ Foyt Quotes

6 Swiss Missiles

5 Old Wings

4 Firehawks

3 Pork Chops

2 Angry Birds

And a 500 Ticket For Free



On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me:


10 Vote For Hinch Tags

9 Helio Dance Moves

8 Winning Milk Jugs

7 AJ Foyt Quotes

6 Swiss Missiles

5 Old Wings

4 Firehawks

3 Pork Chops

2 Angry Birds

And a 500 Ticket For Free



On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me:

11 Paddock Passes

10 Vote For Hinch Tags

9 Helio Dance Moves

8 Winning Milk Jugs

7 AJ Foyt Quotes

6 Swiss Missiles

5 Old Wings

4 Firehawks

3 Pork Chops

2 Angry Birds

And a 500 Ticket For Free


On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me:

12 Drivers Driving

11 Paddock Passes

10 Vote For Hinch Tags

9 Helio Dance Moves

8 Winning Milk Jugs

7 AJ Foyt Quotes

6 Swiss Missiles

5 Old Wings

4 Firehawks

3 Pork Chops

2 Angry Birds

And a 500 Ticket For Free


From me to you, I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a very happy holidays!

-Matthew Hickey

No comments:

Post a Comment